Shipping is available for AUCTION LOTS where the description states "SHIPPING AVAILABLE". Shipping costs are at the buyer's expense. A minimum of $20.00 will be charged. An additional $5.00 will be charged for each added lot (with exception of multiple item lots). Please verify actual cost of shipping before placing a bid to determine what your actual cost will be for multiple, combined or oversized items.
1. We use USPS Mail for all items that fit in a flat rate ship envelope or box. If the item does not fit in a flat rate ship box or is fragile, we may use a 3rd party shipping for packing and shipping.
2. After your sale invoice is paid, you will receive a separate invoice for shipping charges. Depending on the size of the sale and amount of shipping, it may be several days after pickup before you receive your shipping invoice.
3. If you require shipping, please send an email to email@example.com (subject line "shipping").
4. Shipping invoice must be paid by one business day from receiving it by email. We make one shipping run a week, if your invoice is not paid it will not be shipped.
5. If your item(s) have a value over $100 we will require buyer pays for added insurance and signature delivery, no exceptions.
6. Once we ship and provide you with a tracking number, we will not be held responsible for lost or stolen packages. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
7. Combined weight of item(s) can not be over 70lbs.
For any other shipping inquires please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line "shipping").